Fresh Organic Ginger Rhizome (Root)
$12.99 – $329.70
- Our Organic Ginger is the preferred choice for gourmet kitchens, family kitchens, health food stores, beverage manufacturers, spice and tea producers, and nutritional or supplement manufacturers.
- Organic Ginger is conveniently available in numerous quantities from 1 lb, 3 lbs, 15 lbs, 30 lbs and our ginger is also available in bulk pallet purchases. Please see our other listings here on TheOrganicFarmMarket.com
- FLAT RATE SHIPPING ONLY $4.99 (no limit on $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping, order all you like and ships anywhere in the USA for only $4.99 Flat Rate) (SEE OUR PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BELOW & OUR OTHER PRODUCTS ON THE “MORE PRODUCTS” TAB)
- Welcome to our Family!
FRESHLY HARVESTED GINGER ROOT
FLAT RATE SHIPPING ONLY $4.99 or (no limit on $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping, order all you like and ships anywhere in the USA for only $4.99 Flat Rate)
Ginger root is used in the kitchen to flavor tea, kombucha, pickled ginger, golden milk, ginger rice, soups, stews, stir-fry, smoothies, juicing and many other sweet or savory Ginger dishes. We take great pride in our high-quality organic ginger, hand-picked and delivered direct to your door, restaurant or store with Ginger shipping available to anywhere in the United States.
Our fresh and flavorful Ginger is conveniently available in numerous quantities from 1 lbs, 3 lbs, 15 lbs, 30 lbs and our ginger is available contacting us here on TheOrganicFarmMarket.com for pallet pricing and shipping options. Our Organic Ginger is the preferred choice for gourmet kitchens, family kitchens, health food stores, beverage manufacturers, spice and tea producers, and nutritional or supplement manufacturers.
Order now to experience the quality you now want.
*GingerRoot Nutrition Includes:
- Vitamins: Ginger has vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, E and K
- Minerals: calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine,. Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, Serine
Storing Fresh Organic Ginger
Ginger should be stored, unpeeled, in the vegetable crisper section of the refrigerator or walk-in cooler—it will last for up to one week if stored in a paper bag and for three to four weeks if stored in a resealable (food grade) plastic bag in refrigeration. Of course, if you only use Ginger on occasion, the best option is to freeze the Ginger ahead of time for use when needed. Tightly wrap the Ginger in a resealable plastic food grade bag and store in the freezer.
Botanical Name: Zingiber officinale
The spicy root is actually an underground rhizome of small herb plant belonging to the Zingiberaceae family, of the genus: Zingiber.
When Quality Really Matters! Order Now...Our Team is Standing By...
1lb Ginger, 3lbs Ginger, 15lbs Ginger, 30lbs Ginger-Case
- Store Name: MillerFamilyFarmTrust
- Vendor: MillerFamilyFarmTrust
- Address: FL
- 5.00 rating from 1 review